I’d like to introduce you to a some of our Pledge Takers who are already Climate Smart Certified.
- Electronic Arts
- Hemlock Printers
- Computers for Schools
- Great Bear Pub and Liquor Store
- Concord Security Corporation
- The Silent Gardener
- PW Trenchless Construction
- Eeko Courier
- G&F Financial
- Pacific Blue Cross
Join this growing community of businesses who have learned to measure and reduce their energy and waste consumption.
Here are just a few reasons why getting CS certified makes sense:
- Over 1 million tonnes of emissions has been collectively measured by Climate Smart companies
- Emissions reduction saves money – over $1 million in annual operating savings from a small sample of 40 case studies
- Generating & sharing good ideas and data with peers; at member learning events and in our two Industry Briefs on Office-based and Construction & Real Estate sectors
Last year’s biggest single-year emissions reduction: Congratulations to Aldergrove’s Tritech Group Ltd. for reducing 266 tonnes of CO2; 35.2% of their overall emissions!
Longest-certified Climate Smart businesses: The Listel Hotel, Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, Lowe-Martin Group, Pacific Arbour Retirement Communities, and Sewell’s Marina have now each measured their emissions and sustainability progress for five years! A half-decade of innovation!
In partnership with Vancity we are able to offer $500 scholarships to participating businesses. Find out more about how to get Climate Certified today.
Check out the over 750+ businesses who are Climate Smart certified.