October 19 to October 25th is Waste Reduction Week in Canada. This week is a perfect time for businesses looking to start a waste reduction program as well as for those wanting to improve existing programs.
Here are a few ideas to get your started:
- Day 1 – Engage Your Staff
- Day 2 – Conduct a Waste Assessment
- Day 3 – Sustainable Purchasing
- Day 4 – Reuse Reduce Recycle
- Day 5 – Use Existing Resources
For additional resources: Recycling Council of BC Waste Reduction Business Resource Tips.