LivaNova Canada Corps .
5005 North Fraser Way
Sorin Group is committed to contributing efforts for global resource sustainability.
- Turn off workplace electronics when not in use
- Install motion sensors or timers on light switches
- Optimize heating and cooling systems (21 Celsius when occupied 16 Celsius when unoccupied)
- Use natural lighting whenever possible
- Maintain and replace caulking and weather stripping around windows and doors
- Look for leaks in building’s exterior to make sure you’re not losing energy through the front doors
- Obtain an energy audit
- Use laptops whenever possible
- We will replace our 250-ton chiller with a more efficient and higher EER 300-ton chiller. RTUs will be systematically replaced over the next 5-years with variable speed drive units.