Is your organization interested in electric vehicles and how they work? Metro Vancouver is currently hosting information sessions (at your place of work) to help you and your employees understand the choices available.
What they offer:
They come to your workplace and set up a booth in a prominent place to engage in one-on-one conversations about electric vehicles. They bring engagement staff from our Emotive campaign (emotivebc.ca) to answer all your questions.
They can also make a lunch time presentation about EVs, charging infrastructure, the benefits of driving electric, current incentives, etc.
What we need from you:
- An email back from you confirming your employers interest
- A commitment to promote the event internally prior to the event date (we can help!)
- Agreement to survey staff post event, and share results with us (we can help!)
Contact us to book:
Brendon James, Special Events Assistant
Whether you are in the market for a new car or just curious about where vehicle technology is headed, this info session will answer your questions. Metro Vancouver will be onsite to talk about:
- Differences between a hybrid, plug-in-hybrid and electric vehicle;
- How charging works and where to charge
- Benefits of going electric; and
- Where the market is headed.