Turn your circular idea into a reality. The 2022 Project Zero Incubator program applications are now live!
The Project Zero Incubator provides early-stage business ideas and organizations from across BC with access to coaching, workshops, and resources to help them get established. The incubator program is specifically catered to entrepreneurs, businesses and non-profits that seek to support a circular future that has a lower impact on our planet. Idea categories that would be a good fit for this program include:
- Upcycling waste materials into new products
- Products designed with a closed loop and/or waste-free cycle
- Renewable energy
- Clean technology that reduces energy or waste
- Repair economy
- Sharing economy
- Product as a service model (leasing to reduce waste and extend life of products)
This program is designed for people with a great circular idea, early-stage start-ups and established businesses /non-profits with a new idea for a product or service. Successful applicants of the program will:
- Develop a business plan
- Learn about business operation fundamentals and entrepreneurial skills
- Connect with mentors and coaches
- Develop a business pitch
- Connect with innovative business leaders and industry experts
- Come together with like-minded entrepreneurs going through the same process
Through the financial support of our Strategic Partner, Vancity Credit Union, this incubator is free to all successful applicants. This eight-month, virtual program runs from April to December each year.
Head over to www.project-zero.ca/incubator to apply now! Applications are open until 11:59 pm on Feb 13, 2022.